Connect to Spotify
Populrr integrates with Spotify to manage, search, and play music. To connect an existing Spotify account or create a new account, click Host. You'll be redirected to Spotify's login page to proceed with the authentiction process. After succesfully connecting you account, Spotify will redirect you to your Populrr Account page.
For future logins, you can use the same Host link.
Customize Your Party
Your Populrr Account page allows you to customize the following settings for your party:
- Party Name Optional title that shows at the top of your party's page.
- Party Access Code The code your party guests will use to access your party. Your Spotify ID is used by default, but you can change the code to anything!
- Party Playlist Pick any of your Spotify playlists as the starting point for your party. Note that your party guests will be able to alter this playlist if voting and/or collaboration is enabled in your Populrr settings.
- Partier Contributions Enable or disable your party guests from adding more songs to your party.
- Explicit Allow or block your party guests from adding explicit songs to your party.
- Voting Enable or disable song voting for your party.
Share your party access code with your guests and direct them to populrr.com on their mobile device. That's it!
The Populrr Live desktop app for Windows and Mac allows you to share real-time player information with your party guests. We highly encourge everyone to use this feature for the best experience! Simply run the Populrr Live app alongside your Spotify desktop app.
All Populrr accounts support up to 10 simultaneous party guests for free; works great for small gatherings and house parties. This limit can be upgraded to 60 users total for $5.00 USD per 24 hours. You can upgrade your party on your Populrr Account page. Got more than 60 users? Contact us for commercial pricing.